To serve 4 persons
|Chicken ||1 kg|
|Chicken 65 masala ||4 tbsp|
|Curd ||2 tbsp|
|Ginger Garlic Paste ||4 tbsp|
|Oil ||Required quantity for deep fry|
|Curry leaves ||Shredded|
|Sliced onion and Lemon wedges ||For garnish|
• Clean and cut the chicken into small pieces and drain the water completely.
• Mix Melam Chicken 65 Masala, ginger garlic paste and curd to the chicken pieces.
• Keep aside for at least half hour.
• Fry the chicken pieces in oil. Serve hot with lime wedges and onions. Tips:
• Shredded curry leaves could be added to the chicken while mixing with masala to get an improved flavour.